Interguard - Sonar
- Functions invisibly and undetectably at each desktop, without affecting central network computer resources
- Records all worker communications - Email (including. webmail) & Instant Messaging
- Monitors and filters Internet use on and off the network (even on laptops)
- Blocks or limits applications like P2P, IM
- Records and analyzes all keystroke activity, regardless of the application used
- Formats all data into easy-to-read reports, which makes it an easy task to find and determine critical security lapses
- Screenshots obtained whenever an alert word is typed or read on a webpage
- Conclusive, actionable data hard-linked to a specific employee´s actions, with full individualized reporting on an employee´s computer activity
Interguard - Sonar Web
- Monitors and filters Internet use on and off the network (even on laptop computers)
- Blocks or limits applications like P2P, IM
- Screenshots taken whenever an alert word is typed or read on a webpage
- All Search Terms captured
- Works on and off network
Interguard - Datalock
Data Loss Prevention
- Screen all email (work and personal) and attachments for sensitive data and block if desired
- Protect from misuse or misappropriation of trade secrets, Non-Public Personal Information Control or stop use of removable media
- Block files, based on their content, from being copied to removable media
- Protect and enforce policies governing each employee´s computer use, including those that never connect to a network (even laptops)
- Create policies easily
- Mentor employees to adopt protocol and best practices for protecting business information
- Reports back to secure server over standard HTTPS protocols, instead of network
- Identify, track, and control exactly who accesses your data, what data they access, and what they can and cannot do with that data
Suggested by the FBI
The FBI recommends that parents or guardians utilize monitoring software packages.
Endorsed by the Computer Emergency Readiness Team
The US Computer Emergency Readiness Team (CERT) endorses employers make use of monitoring tools.
Precisely what is Spy Software? Especially, Spy Phone Software?
Probably it merely all relates to a matter of semantics.
We tend not to see 'spying' as always a bad thing. This site, and the applications detailed related to InterGuard just isn't about hacking. It really is about applying systems in order to resolve some pervasive and serious issues. These kind of programs are not 'viruses' nor 'trojans' - you will need actual physical possession of the telephone to permit installation of the mobile monitoring program.
InterGuard Spyphone software programs for mobiles doesn't necessarily indicate a negative explanation for 'spyware'. Same goes for the term Keylogger, which used to imply illegitimate use of monitoring technology for unacceptable motives.
Some spy phone software programs are especially refined and offered by reasonably trustworthy businesses; but sorry to say the majority of offers come from unsecured sources or other kinds of shady characters with false promises.
InterGuard. Monitoring software programs would be what you will reference as a standard expression for the various kinds of plans available for you to report personal computer or smartphone activity.
Our monitoring software programs are intended to merely present useful and valuable methods for your own monitoring efforts and is actually assured never to harm your personal computer or perhaps be employed in any kind of surreptitious tactics.
Bluetooth spy phone software programs do not exhibit evident justifiable explanations for cell phones monitoring. Bluetooth spyphone software applications appear only to have intent for surreptitious call interception which brings to mind illegal intent, and not justifiable monitoring. In addition to that Bluetooth spy phone software programs normally require owner permission while calls are being made for activation which means they don't work as surreptitious spyware, in turn proving that Bluetooth spy phone software programs are a wasted effort. Bluetooth spyphone software applications are a bad idea.
InterGuard Keylogger or Keystroke Logging
What's a monitoring software program? Exactly what is a keystroke logger? What is a computer spy application?
Simply put, Keystroke logging (often identified as keylogging) is the process of tracking (or logging) the keys struck on a keyboard, commonly in a covert method so that the person using the computer keys is not aware that their actions are getting monitored. Nonetheless the intention of implementing the technology ranges extensively, legit grounds for applying monitoring including keylogging far outweigh clandestine/illegal purposes.
Our partner software is intended to seize virtually any and all information that's typed on a computer, even when it had been erased!
Cell Phone Tracker is undoubtedly a useful monitoring tool.
InterGuard - Tech Terms
More discussion of Glossary of expressions for software programs:
Some Cell Phone Spy software programs generally capture cell phone events such as Phone Tracker, SMS texts, Call Logging and sometimes email; and dependent on the phone operating system the websites frequented. This information is either uploaded to an internet account for viewing, or forwarded by SMS to another smartphone or email account. Several include alert notifications dependent on keywords and phrases or telephone numbers. Some even enable tapping phone conversations.
- Address book - The Address Book, or Contact List is the data bank in a cell phone that keeps most frequently called numbers including the name (often the nickname), phone number, and other relevant details of people.
- Android - Android is the brand for the operating system (OS) developed by Google used by lots of cellphone device producers. It has developed to be really well-known with consumers, and also quite popular with 3rd party programmers and very good for spy phones
- BlackBerry - The BlackBerry brand is applicable to both devices and software operating systems.
- Call Intercept - hear phone calls, or phone tap, phone tapping, cell phone tapping
- Call Log - events kept on the phone such as incoming and outgoing SMS, calls, emails, location
- Carrier/Provider Networks - In the US, right now there are two primary cell phone network technologies - CDMA and GSM. Verizon Wireless and Sprint apply a technology called CDMA. Likewise, ATT and T-Mobile use GSM. GSM was originally an acronym for Grouped Special Mobile, but was changed to Global System for Mobile Communication. CDMA refers to Code Division Multiple Access. GSM is utilized much more around the world than CDMA.
- CELL ID - the cellular phone signal tower unique ID. CELL ID may be utilized to approximate phone position
- Compatible Phone - Each and every make of spy phone software package, as well as, mobile phone brand/model, works with different features and characteristics - check out partner web pages for details for your cellphone.
- Event - activities such as a cell phone call that is made or received, an SMS/text message that is sent or received, and email that is sent or received, a position report giving cell ID and/or GPS coordinates.
- Event logging - Is the transmission of activities of the target phone to either the monitoring phone or an online database. This can include SMS/text messages, voice calls, emails, or locations.
- Event selection - The means to establish which events are captured.
- GPS - GPS is an acronym for Global Positioning System and uses satellites to establish location
- GSM - GSM is an acronym for Global System for Mobile Communications
- Monitoring Phone - any phone number picked by the user for monitoring SpyCall and Call Intercept
- Smartphone - A smartphone is mobile phone with computer-like abilities or others might refer to as a tiny computer with the features and functions of a cell phone.
- SMS Text Message - even though wiped. SMS stands for Short Message Service, a communication system that permits operators to send 160 characters, to and from GSM mobile handsets.
- Spy Call or SpyCall - remote control of the phone microphone to eavesdrop the phone environment
- Target Phone - the telephone to be monitored.
- Undetectable or Invisible - installation is hidden on the Target phone
InterGuard Why Monitor?
Discover the Truth
A lot of people might use spy in terms used to describe legitimate monitoring of cell phones.
There are plenty of justifiable explanations to Track Cell Phone Location and communications content.
Not only is Parental Monitoring allowable, and Employee Monitoring allowed, they are requisite. If not legally, then morally and ethically; due to the fact that parents and employers are in a position to lesson tragedy and liability that issue from smartphone misuse or the need for protection. Authority comes with responsibility.
Happily there's something to be aware of is usually that spyphone applications require acceptance. A few spyphone software products can be delivered to the phone remotely, however , cannot be installed or activated.
Employee Monitoring: Corporations use mobile phone spy phone software applications to respond to Productivity, Insider Threats, Data Retention, Training and other uses.
Catch a Cheater
To Catch a Cheater: In all likelihood the #1 reason why someone decides to buy cell phone spyphone software programs, is to catch a cheating spouse.
There are probably few issues more stressful than the doubts connected with suspecting a spouse or partner is cheating. With so much at stake, and given the epidemic of cheating there is no surprise that investigating relationships is possibly the most broadly reported cause for implementing monitoring.
Parental Monitoring and Parental Control
Parental responsibly means knowing where kids happen to be and what exactly they are doing with their cell phones and computers.
Parental Monitoring Youth Cell phone Usage: Parents and guardians use smartphone spy phone software programs to get a handle on distracted drivers, sexting, predators, excessive use.
Helpful Information for Concerned Parents and Guardians
National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
Sex Tech Survey - www.thenationalcampaign.org/sextech/PDF/SexTech_Summary.pdf
Allstate Insurance - Teen Safe Driving
National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children